[webproducers] Re: Linked-In -- anyone actually using it?

  • From: "David Tomere" <dtomere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 14:51:10 -0400

There's the stink of newtorking spam here. It would be nice if I could see
how people I don't know found me -- a progression of networks or by
Linked-In's search? If it were someone in my extended network, I'd be up
for adding them to my "connections." If not, I'd think it over more. Are
people just trying to get added to as many networks as possible to enhance
their reputation/credibility?