[webproducers] Re: Integrated Production

  • From: "Robert Woltz" <Robert.W@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 09:45:43 -0700

Nathan

We are in partnership with a studio and a story board is required. Shoots
take a lot of time for set-up and are complicated.  My personal feeling I
would not want to waste any ones time and your expense. It is just to say do
it correctly the first time. Really it will have a much better Return on
Investment and your customer will be happier.

If you client does not want to participate then you should ask yourself how
important is this to them? Better yet will I get paid.

Even when we do an advertisement with a famous comedian who can think and
talk on the fly we have a storyboard, and an outlined script. It works much
better.

Sorry to be so blunt but we have been there before but never again.

Sincerely,

RTW