[webproducers] Re: Help need quick answer -- going rates for Project Management in DC

  • From: "m o r r y" <morry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:31:41 -0500

There was a link mentioned in the Design Salaries thread last week from AIGA
that had a breakdown of roles and salaries and regions it had producers in
it.

http://argus-acia.com/iask/survey010124.html

http://www.aquent.com/whitepapers/email.html

You can see the whole thread in the web version of the WPO archives,
//www.freelists.org/archives/webproducers/02-2003/