[webproducers] Fwd: Seeking: new director of technology for thrillist.com

  • From: sharongreenfield@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:01:37 -0700

Thinking about moving up from Producer to Director?
Here's something I saw from another list I am on:
Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Steve Bryant" <sabryant@xxxxxxxxx>
> Date: August 16, 2007 10:30:39 AM PDT
> Subject: Seeking: new director of technology for thrillist.com
>
> Hey folks --
>
> Thrillist.com is a daily e-mail newsletter (think Daily Candy, but for
> dudes) with 100k+ readers nationwide and major advertiser support. I
> recently joined as their new New York editor. Other editions
> include SF, LA
> and Nation. Soon to expand with a Chicago edition. 12-person
> company, HQ'd
> in Soho in Manhattan, growing fast. Can't stress enough how
> amazingly fun it
> is to work here. Great work environment.
>
> We're looking for a director of technology to oversee new development
> projects. Pay is competitive, benefits, all that stuff. Please drop
> me a
> line here or at steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxx if you or anybody you know is
> interested/wants more detail.
>
> Thanks,
> Steve

Be sure to trim your posts and delete personal information (e.g. address and
telephone numbers) if
you do not want them in the public web archive.

webproducers-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  (and be sure to reply to the confirmation e-mail)

Manage your subscripton (digest, vacation mode, unsubscribe) at
http://webproducers.org/join.html