[webproducers] Re: Cheap DSL?

  • From: Powerful Impact Media <mburnett3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: webproducers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 22:10:59 -0700 (PDT)

I must agree with you Laura. I'm really concerned as I
have several old clients on Verizon DSL. The
"expensive" plans, if you will and they are always
calling me and telling me it's down. Now I don't have
that problem at home, but i need BUSINESS DSL. I'm
still not sold on them. When I call customer service,
they go..."Ahhhh, no sir. We CAN'T tell you when it
will be back up, but it will at some point..."

"At SOME POINT..." - lol

Well at "some point" i'll give them all my business...

- M

=====