[webphone-discuss] Re: Contributions
- From: Keith Whyte <keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: webphone-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 13:01:38 +0100
On 20/02/18 09:19, Emil Kroymann wrote:
I can gladly do the update from Angular 4 to Angular 5, if that is
what you mean. I don't have much expirence with Angular, I worked more
with React and Vue, but this task should be a good way to get started
(we met at FOSDEM)
I just wanted to jump in here to say;
1) I'm here on the list lurking...
2) It's brilliant you are here, it's really helping so that things
don't loose momentum.
3) If I can help with anything you need in terms of infrastructure, or
details on interfacing with the rhizomatica network, shout!
Unfortunately, I have got too much backlog to clear right now to
dedicate a lot of time to the Angular JS part right now (as that for me is
a massive learning curve.) I jumped into that last year briefly and had
a frustrating couple of days of dependency hell just trying to get it to
compile, so it would be great if that situation were better -
Fortunately, sounds like you are up for that, great!!
There are some things that still need to be implemented on the
rhizomatica network side for all this to work, and that IS there in my
backlog list, and can be bumped up in priority. :-)
So again, if you need details, or find something is not behaving as
expected, don't hesitate to post here!
Other related posts: