[wdmaudiodev] Re: who can give me a packet of source code for usb audio device ?

  • From: "jerry_wang" <jerry_wang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 10:56:33 +0800

hi,everyone

As you known, USBAudio.sys can handle everything for my device.
But i yet need to re-write the minidriver for my boss. :(

In fact, i can parse every descriptor of Audio class, and understand
its topology.

The Topology of my USB device as following:

                  +--------------+
IT--------------- | Feature Unit |---------------OT

How to descript the topology in HW_STREAM_DESCRIPTOR ?
(KS's Topology is different with USB Audio Class.)

2,Which Properties are must support ?

may you help me?

jerry
04/04/09