[wdmaudiodev] Re: [ wdmaudiodev] Re: How can I make a wave device that only captures?

  • From: "Jeff Pages" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:45:15 +1000

I've just gone back and tried again with my capture-only device and got it
to work! The mistake I had was in the WavePins enumeration, which still had
PIN_WAVEOUT and PIN_WAVEOUT_BRIDGE in the first two entries. This meant
PIN_WAVEIN was 2 and PIN_WAVEIN_BRIDGE was 3. I removed PIN_WAVEOUT and
PIN_WAVEOUT_BRIDGE from the enumeration, making the input pins 0 and 1, and
everything worked perfectly, including the Wave API and the volume control
applet.

Jeff Pages
Innes Corporation Pty Ltd