[wdmaudiodev] Re: wdmaudiodev Digest V6 #54

  • From: "David Roach" <david.roach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 09:26:21 -0500

>Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 10:15:28 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Dibyendu Nandy <dnandy@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [wdmaudiodev] SysFx DTM failure: - ValidateDefaultAPOFormat
Documentat

>Hello,
>I am trying to debug a DTM failure for a capture SysFx. The SysFx works as
expected in normal operation and >functionally error-free. It is only
failing in DTM testing.

>The DTM log indicates the following, after stripping out the SysFx
algorithms and leaving just the SysFx APO framework >in place.

Hi Diby,

I believe this test is really a trick question. You must never support
integer PCM if you wish to pass the test. You must support only floating
point. It would be really nice if this was documented somewhere other than
as a test failure....

Best,
David