[wdmaudiodev] Re: waveRT driver works - but only once

  • From: "Sam Tertzakian" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 00:22:58 -0700

I would make absolutely certain that you have returned all the buffers that
have been submitted to your driver.

I would also make absolutely certain that you are returning the requests to
your set state with STATUS_SUCCESS.

I would test using KsStudio as it has very detailed logging. (Build a graph
and send data to your driver using KsStudio). Turn on "log everything".

I would make absolutely certain that you are properly handling all property
requests to your driver. Specifically, look at the exact properties your
driver is not supporting to make sure that you are supporting all the
required properties.

  _____