[wdmaudiodev] waveRT driver works - but only once

  • From: "Steve Verity" <sverity77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:30:12 -0700

I've written a waveRT driver which is able to stream an audio using media
player- but only once- After calling SetState() to KSSTATE_STOP my driver is
never called again- FreeBuffer() is never called and the stream is never
destroyed.

Is there some notification callback I'm supposed to make on a stop? I'm
guessing the OS doesn' believe I've really stopped since it never frees the
buffer.

Thanks for any help- I'm pulling my hair out over this one :-)