[wdmaudiodev] vista APO in recording path

  • From: Harsha HS <harsha_highspeed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 01:54:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

  We are working on the implementation of APO's for vista.
  we have implemented APO's in the playback path successfully and currently we
are working on the implemenation APO's in recording path.

  When we load APO in PlayBack path both LFX and GFX are getting loaded, but
when we load APO's on recording path only LFX is getting loaded.

  May I expect any comments for the above problem?

  Thanks and regards
  -Harsha

Get your own web address for just $1.99/1st yr. We'll help. Yahoo! Small
Business.