[wdmaudiodev] Re: usbaudio.sys and descriptors

  • From: Alan Davis <alan_davis@xxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 06:26:43 +0800

It appears in device manager with a yellow ! Icon as a usb composite device and
I get a generic driver failed to install, your device is not working properly
error.

On 4 Nov 2015, at 06:13, Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alan Davis wrote:

I've developed the descriptors as per the standard and I can get the
device to work fine with the generic drivers when it's only
microphones or speakers - audio can be recorded or played back OK.
When I try to enumerate with both microphone and speakers together in
the descriptor the device fails.

What DOES happen, exactly? Is the Device Manger instance OK? Does it
just not appear in the sound Control Panel applet?