[wdmaudiodev] Re: sysvad SwapAPO

  • From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2019 09:31:52 -0700

Vincent Burel (VB-Audio) wrote:

I don’t understand, and I’m sure many people also don’t understanding why you reply with so much

contempt and condescension, especially in this case, to new people willing to program something with the SYSVAD example.

I don't see how you can accuse me of either contempt or condescension, especially given your own posts over the years. The original poster made this his first stop, without doing the basic background reading necessary to understand the environment. That's a waste of time.

What is your goal ? to prevent new people to come on this list ? to prevent people to try to understand what can be done with the SYSVAD ? to prevent new programmers to build driver or APO ?

My goal is to encourage people to help themselves, to develop good habits in searching first and asking questions later, to avoid wasting time here on fundamental questions.

--
Tim Roberts, timr@xxxxxxxxx
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.