[wdmaudiodev] Re: speaker configuration and KSPROPERTY_PIN_PROPOSEDATAFORMAT

  • From: "Philip Lukidis" <plukidis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 11:25:24 -0500

Hello Mitch, thanks for your reply.

In answer to your question, there are two I/O pins on my audio filter which are
routed through their own DACs (and other nodes) and out through their own
bridge pins.  Each bridge pin is connected to separate input pins on the
topology filter, and of course the output pins on the topology filter are quite
separate (speakers and headphones).  Does this answer your question?

thank you,

Philip Lukidis