[wdmaudiodev] Re: simple virtual audio driver

  • From: "Paul Titchener" <pt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 18:17:10 -0800

I guess one problem with a “simple” driver is there seems to be differences of
opinion in what should be in that simple driver.

Is there any disadvantage in using the MSVAD sample as the starting point, ie
since it was written a while ago is it using dated approaches that could be
done more efficiently or effectively?

Paul Titchener