[wdmaudiodev] Re: simple virtual audio driver
- From: Tim Roberts <timr@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 17:50:30 -0800
Ivan Angelov wrote:
I need an example of simple virtual audio driver.
The existing sysvad driver is a way too advanced and complex.
We were just talking about this earlier in the week. Have you looked at
the MSVAD sample from the Win 7 WDK?
There are commercial products that do this, like Virtual Audio Cable and
Is it possible to point me to an example which does following:
* installs as audio driver in Win 10
* has single channel microphone
* has mono speaker
* has SW routine which gets called when MIC frames are needed by Windows
* has SW routine which gets called when Windows plays audio frames
Do you need to support ALL applications, or just particular ones? There
are simpler solutions available if you can assume specific applications.
Tim Roberts, timr@xxxxxxxxx
Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.
Other related posts: