[wdmaudiodev] Re: silly question about pin property and filter property

  • From: "Yong Liu" <ly.didiom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:22:23 -0500

Hi Tim,

Thank you very much for your reply. I found ways to pass data from one
filter to the pin attached to another filter, defining a globle pointer to
the pin created. But as I tested the drive in graphedit as an audio capture
device, there is no sound out. The virtual driver is based on MSVAD, and the
application sent audio data to driver through property set. In MSVAD, audio
data buffer is allocated to m_pvDmaBuffer through
CMiniportWaveCyclicStreamMSVAD::AllocateBuffer(), I copied the audio data to
m_pvDmaBuffer through RtlCopyMemory(). I searched on line, and it was said
copyto and copyfrom should be used to manipulate audio data, but I do not
know how to use copyto and copyfrom. Could you please give me a hint? Thank
you.
Yong