[wdmaudiodev] Re: silly question about pin property and filter property

  • From: "Yong Liu" <ly.didiom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 21:18:54 -0500

Thanks for all your responses. when I used setupdixxx and createfile, I
think I got the handle to the filter. Because as I changed to declare the
property item in the automation table in filter descriptor, I can set the
property to filter. But in my project, I need to set the property to the
pin. I read Directks sample, and it has a way to create a pin in user mode,
but that method is not suitable for me. Actually, there are two user mode
applications in this project to communicate with the same driver, but only
one pin can be instantiated. In one applicaiton, only filter created and
sent property to driver, the property is used by pin created in the second
application (such as graphedit) which instantiated filter first. The problem
is in the driver, I could not get the handle to the pin created by the
second application.  Do you have any ideas to set the property to the pin?
Thank you very much.
Yong