[wdmaudiodev] right click endpoint in control panel and connect

  • From: Dang XiaoHui <dangxhfromuestc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 20:15:01 +0800

Hello,

I have a driver based on MSVAD. When my device is removed, wavecyclic and
the connection between wavecyclic and topology will be removed. The
JackDescription.IsConnect in the topology Pin will be set to FALSE.

In the control pannel, (OS: win7) I can see the device's status changed to
unpluged/ disconnected. When right click the device, there is a CONNECT
menu. How can I intercept exactly the CONNECT message?

Thanks!

Best regards.

--
Danny