[wdmaudiodev] replying to HCT 11.0 post

  • From: "0x0" <pagefault0x0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2002 08:56:16 -0400

Hi.  I missed your message, but found it in the archive.  Sorry, but my mailer
seems to be messed up.

"Actually what we are seeing is that the HCT 11.0 test is sending our driver
IRPs(like IRP_MJ_READ) for major functions that we have not substituted a
dispatch routine for. Can anyone explain why this would be the case. Our driver
is a miniport audio adapter driver. Thanks for any help!
-Val"

I would check and see if this happens here, but if you don't have any dispatch
routines for IRP_MJ_READ, how can you be sure of what you say?  Are you
monitoring with some hooking software, or checking a crash dump with WinDBG?
I'll would and check for this behaviour if I knew how to do so.

0x0