[wdmaudiodev] Re: question on DMUS UART

  • From: "Philip Lukidis" <pagefault0x0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 08:12:58 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Philip Lukidis" <pagefault0x0@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Richard Fricks" <richfr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Hakon Strande"
<hakons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 5:42 PM
Subject: [wdmaudiodev] Re: question on DMUS UART

[snip]

FWIW I ran a previously made MIDI driver based on IMiniportMidi all night on
the same SMP machine, with driver verifier verifying portcls (all options
except low resources and DMA checking).  No problems whatsover.

Does anyone else have any problems with IMiniportDMus based drivers on SMP
machines?  I did not test on HT machines.  In the end I may have no choice
but to convert to IMiniportMidi if I cannot identify any issues on my side.

Philip Lukidis