[wdmaudiodev] package install from inf -??

  • From: "vvl1964" <vvl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:24:33 -0000

I wonder if someone can recommend me possible solution: I have
working InstallShield package for multimedia driver, now I have to
come up with an idea how to launch it ( setup.exe) if I install from
Device Manager on W2k/XP. Is it possible to launch setup.exe
from "fake" inf file directly? Most immediate idea would be co-
installer, but I wonder if that can be done without changing of
original inf file.
Suggestions would be greatly appreciated...
Thanks,
V.L.