[wdmaudiodev] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Tsai Tzung-Dar <tdtsai1973@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 04:55:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Do you are IC provider? If so you should provide your own kernel mode driver,
otherwise your device can't function as a normal audio device. There are some
IC design house provide UAC 2.0 solution. All of them have provide kernel mode
driver. If you buy their solution you should ask them for kernel mode driver.
If you use some general propose MCU DIY an UAC 2.0 DAC device. You need wait
microsoft UAA support UAC 2.0.

 寄件者: Børge Strand-Bergesen <borge.strand@xxxxxxxxx>
收件者: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
寄件日期: 2012/10/10 (週三) 1:53 AM
主旨: [wdmaudiodev] Re: (no subject)

> ASIO/libusbk is not the right way to implement UAC 2 support.

I know, but everybody I talk to is too intimidated about bringing
that functionality into Kernel mode.

B鷨ge