[wdmaudiodev] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Vinayak Srivastava <vinayak.s101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 04:46:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

Thanks. I have few questions :
1. How to reroute the audio from virtual audio driver to a physical audio
device? Is there any registration or something required to be done here for
that specific audio device?
2. If I succeed in rerouting the audio, I still need to register my custom
sAPO for system effects. Is there any workaround to register sAPO to
Wave-Cyclic Driver which does not have any FxProperties? Also, as suggested by
some replies in this thread,  Microsoft AEVAD cannot be used to create a
virtual driver.

Again, any pointer to an alternate/better approach will also be helpful.

Thanks and Regards,
Vinayak S