[wdmaudiodev] Re: (no subject)

  • From: "M'hand Boughias" <mhand@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 15:49:06 +0200

Hi,
You cannot hear anything because the VAD is not linked to any hardware
audio device. You need to reroute the audio from the VAD to a physical
audio device.
I am not sure about this, but I think that we cannot add FxProperties to
this MSVAD because it is a WaveCyclic Driver. Perhaps It would be possible
with the new sample from Microsoft AEVAD (
http://code.msdn.microsoft.com/windowshardware/audio-engine-virtual-audio-174876a3
),
which is a WaveRT Driver.
Best,