[wdmaudiodev] multichannel audio signals via LAN

  • From: "Arne Wehkamp" <arne.wehkamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 13:32:59 +0200

Hi at all,
we are using a modified version of a "babyphone" by Andre Adrian, which
allows us, to send audio signals via the ethernet.

See http://www.andreadrian.de/babyphone/

Now we have added a virtual multichannel device, the babyphone in standard
works only for stereo.
But more than two channels cause the error below.

rv = waveInOpen(&hWaveIn, WAVE_MAPPER, &waveform, MAKELONG(hWnd, 0), 0,
CALLBACK_WINDOW);
      winexit_if(rv != MMSYSERR_NOERROR, hWnd, "waveInOpen failed");

So, the question is:
What is meant by the WAVE_MAPPER,
is it always the standard windows device or ist it the device I have
chosen in the settings? For the second case, why does the error occur?

Google could not help...

Kind regards,
Arne Wehkamp