[wdmaudiodev] msvad vista problem

  • From: "venkat reddy" <venkat.961@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 19:40:02 +0530

Hi all,

 I am developing the virtual audio driver based on MSVAD sample.

My requirement is capture the audio and pass to user mode application (lets
X) .This X application pass the audio to remote application on different
machine. If  I change the volume level on main PC it should not affect on
remote machine.

I made the VAD as my default audio device to capture the audio and pass to X
application (using Copyto &Copyfrom in MSVAD).Everything is working fine on
XP.

But the problem is on vista PC if I change the volume level  it has
affecting the volume on remote machine.

Any tip or hint (or pointer to an article) would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

pasya