[wdmaudiodev] Re: kernel streaming application

  • From: stephane.poirier@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 7 Jul 2012 23:37:44 -0000

Hi Rob,

With my audio card (emu-1616m) I have a patchmix that let you see all tracks, 4
WAVE IN, up to 8 WAVE OUT, and up to 16 ASIO tracks (or channels). I can adjust
the volume and add effects to each of these different tracks.

I was wondering if it was possible to (when using PortAudio/WDMKS) route audio
to each 8 of the WAVE OUT I have (just like I can route audio to various ASIO
OUT tracks).

Steph