[wdmaudiodev] Re: how to implement a USB audio driver!

  • From: hetao su <suhetao@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 23:24:32 +0800

Hi Daniel:

    I have studied for some time with usb audio class spec,And I do
know How to Create Filters and Pins.But I'm confused with the nodes.
    No concept of nodes inside the document of usb audio class
spec.Where the nodes come from?I don't know how to tie nodes to my
topology.

"You need to create support for the Isochronous endpoints and tie them
to the pins you created so you can stream audio data from the pin data
structures to the device supporting all  KS pin state transitions"

    Where to add?Process callback routine nor Create callback routine
of the KSPIN_DISPATCH routine?

"You need to pass the audio data from the input pins to the system and
the out pins to the device. You have to accurately reflect position
information for those streams through pin properties. "

    How to pass the audio data from the input pins to the system and
the out pins to the device. Process callback routine?

Best wishes
    suhetao