[wdmaudiodev] how to change device name in device manager during AddDevice or StartDevice

  • From: Dang XiaoHui <dangxhfromuestc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:50:52 +0800

Hello,

I modify MSVAD example in win7 RTM. The device name showed in device manager
usually based on the information in .inf files.
When i install several devices, they show up with a same name in device
manager. During AddDevice or StartDevice, I can read the real name of the
device, like "name 1", "name 2"...
My question is, how can I update these real names in device manager? I have
the DEVICE_OBJECT and the real name.

Thanks!

--
Danny