[wdmaudiodev] help needed - upper filter driver sysaudio.sys

  • From: dinkar raj <dinkar.raj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 14:58:40 +0530

Hi ,
 I have coded an upper filter driver for the sysaudio.sys.
Using Winamp, and direct sound, winamp plays and I start to receive many
userMode Irp's
with IO CTRL CODE == IOCTL_KS_PROPERTY.
I inspected the KSPROPERTY value after dereferencing the UserBuffer pointer
field of the irp .
(Am I right here ?)
And here, when I print the Flags member of the KSPROPERTY value, I get an
undocumented value.
My worry is: How to KdPrint the actual audio data that is being sent thru my
filter driver?
is all what I have done correct? or is this domain heavily undocumented ?
 TIA