[wdmaudiodev] handle sampling rate change in a GFX APO

  • From: Abhinav Singh <abhinav4ever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 11:55:45 +0530

hii am trying to create a gfx apo for windows 8.1. i have managed to create and
install my custom apo successfully. Everything works well until i try to change
the sampling rate from the advanced tab of the speaker properties, which simply
pops up a message saying 'Format not supported' and the audio service crashes.
I want to support all the default sampling rate. I have already overridden the
IsInputFormatSupported IsOutputFormatSupported but the engine never actually
calls these methods when the sampling rate is changed. I was wondering if there
is some other method which i might to override to achieve what i am trying?