[wdmaudiodev] global effect over audio driver.

  • From: Yin liang <eric_yin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 11:14:02 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I have an AC97 audio driver and need to write an upper filter driver that set
on top of the audio driver adding the global effect like BASS to the audio. The
BASS line should be seen by mixer line API as part of requirement so that the
BASS will be shown in sovl32.exe and be controlled.

It sounds like a topology filter driver. Is it possible to have a topology
filter driver over an audio driver?

Can someone give me a brief idea on how to do it?

Thanks !

yl