[wdmaudiodev] buffering samples in an APO

  • From: Abhinav Singh <abhinav4ever@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 23:42:06 +0530

I am trying to integrate a DSP algorithm with my GFX APO which requires a fixed
number of samples greater than the number of samples i get every time the Audio
Engine calls the APOProcess() function of my APO. So i buffer the samples until
i have the required number of samples and feed the audio engine zeros until i
have valid output to feed to the engine. This works but there is a loss of few
samples at the very end(some samples remain unprocessed in the input buffer
while some are left over in the output buffer ). Is there any workaround to
this problem?