[wdmaudiodev] avstream audio driver and portcls audio driver?

  • From: "Yong Liu" <ly.didiom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 14:49:49 -0500

I am new to audio driver, especially to portcls audio driver. I developed an
avstream virtual audio driver, and knew a little bit about avstream driver.
In avstream driver, Ikscontrol interface is implemented on avstream filters
and pins. clients in kernel mode can access avstream automation objects
(properties, events and methods) through Ikscontrol. I just wonder if
portcls has this kind of function? Thanks for your help.

Yong