[wdmaudiodev] Re: audio driver questions

  • From: "Jose Catena" <jc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 01:44:33 +0200

Hi Frank,

Then I would like to remind the convenience of providing either a user mode
audio stream hook that intercepts soundcard i/o, or the possibility of user
mode virtual audio drivers or filters.

This will allow more convenient system wide custom processing, like speaker
correction, etc.

Jose Catena

DIGIWAVES S.L.