[wdmaudiodev] asio track sync

  • From: "Faby, Paul" <pfaby@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 12:26:59 -0700

Currently I'm developing an ASIO driver on top of DirectKS.
I'm using Cubase for testing.

Here's my setup.
Sine wave track loaded and configured to play out output 1

Output 1 is then ran into input 1.

Input 1 is armed for recording and will capture the sine wave...

Problem.
The first time I record, I'll have almost a half second of silence in my
recording.  I can then hit stop, delete the newly recorded track, then
hit record one more time and the track lines up properly..!.!

If I go manually reset the driver, I also don't see this problem....e.g.
I go reset, then hit record, the audio lines up...i don't see the extra
silence.

Has anyone seen anything like this?
Much thanks
Paul