[wdmaudiodev] Re: about DMA buffer

  • From: Matt Gonzalez <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 09:44:46 -0700

That should work in principle.

But it would be much, much easier to just use Virtual Audio Cable.

karthiksharmasg@xxxxxxx wrote:
hai all,
             I am working with MSVAD for past 6 months and came to know its working a bit. The problem i am facing is with DMA buffer
How to write data to the DMA buffer?
My task is to get the audio stream output from the player and route this audio stream as an i/p to an Recorder application.

i.e, get the data from the DMA buffer ( using IdmaChannel::Copyto or Copyto in BaseDMA.cpp) and to rewrite this data to the DMA buffer (using Idmachannel::copyfrom or Copyfrom in BaseDMA.cpp).
I tried to write the data to an FIFO in the Copyto and in Copyfrom read the FIFO data and pass it to the DMAbuffer,but the method didnt worked good.
So if any one know how to handle this problem plz let me know.

Regards
karthik SG

****************** WDMAUDIODEV addresses: Post message: mailto:wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe Unsubscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe Moderator: mailto:wdmaudiodev-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx URL to WDMAUDIODEV page: http://www.wdmaudiodev.com/