[wdmaudiodev] Re: Windows 7 :: usbaudio.sys

  • From: Tsai Tzung-Dar <tdtsai1973@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 07:19:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -t.
Would you be willing to email me (off list) the USB descriptors you're using?
As I know in Windows XP can playback the 24-bit data in both 3-byte and 4-byte
containers. But in Recording part only use 24bit data in 3bytes containers. And
if your device support multi-channels playback, the USBAudio.sys will choose
multi-channels alternate-setting to play frist.

BR,
Tzung-Dar Tsai

寄件者: -t <tge96@xxxxxxxxx>
收件者: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
寄件日期: 2011/11/2 (三) 12:55 AM
主旨: [wdmaudiodev] Re: Windows 7 :: usbaudio.sys

Hi Dan,

Yes, no problem :)