[wdmaudiodev] Re: WinUSB+usbaudio

  • From: Danijel Spasojevic <danijel.spasojevic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 09:39:45 +0100

Thank you all for your help.

We have tried WinUSB with our device and it works as expected.
We tried two approaches, first to install WinUSB as the only driver directly on top of the USB Composite device, second to implement a vendor defined USB interface and load it on that.
Both worked just fine.

Also, a question, is there a way to disable "safe remove" option for WinUSB device, since we really don't need it? What is the procedure to get our WinUSB driver package signed by MSFT. I guess we need to run DTM tests on it?

Thanks again,

Best regards,
Danijel