[wdmaudiodev] Re: WinHEC 2007

  • From: Hakon Strande <hakons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 16:52:04 -0800

Kelly,

We have two WinHEC 2007 audio related sessions planned; one for system and
device logo testing of audio devices and system audio implementations and
another describing the main changes relevant to audio driver development on
Vista. Also we plan to have a Chalk Talk (sort of a more intimate face to face
Q&A session) where attendees can talk with our experts.

Since WinHEC is in LA and in May and our Microsoft Audio Summit is planned for
June (no promises made about dates) we are focusing more of our resources on
what we can provide at the Audio Summit since we know we will reach a lot more
of the target audience at an audio specific Windows event.

Sincerely

Hakon Strande
Program Manager - Windows Sound Team PM
Microsoft Corporation