[wdmaudiodev] Re: Why would you want USB Audio 2.0 in Windows?

  • From: Matt Gonzalez <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:20:43 -0700

That make sense.  But is that limitation imposed by the maximum speed of USB 1.1, or by the driver?

Matt

Tim Roberts wrote:
Matt Gonzalez wrote:

I was wondering - is the current USBaudio.sys limited in terms of
channel count or maximum sample rate?

As far as I know, as long as the format requires less than 1 MB/sec (and
hence no more than one packet per ms), it should work.

****************** WDMAUDIODEV addresses: Post message: mailto:wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe Unsubscribe: mailto:wdmaudiodev-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe Moderator: mailto:wdmaudiodev-moderators@xxxxxxxxxxxxx URL to WDMAUDIODEV page: http://www.wdmaudiodev.com/