[wdmaudiodev] Re: WaveRT

  • From: Robert Bielik <robert.bielik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 08:11:10 +0200

Robert Bielik skrev:
Ok, I "think" I'm starting to get the hang of WaveRT communication. It really is a different beast from WaveCyclic. But I find it really odd that there is not one single code example of how to call the driver, so I'm right now struggling with trying to get back a buffer from the driver with KSPROPERTY_RTAUDIO_BUFFER_WITH_NOTIFICATION. Anyone care to share a little snippet ? :)

Never mind, I finally got it to work with as little sample buffer as 128
samples @44.1K so it
means < 3 ms, on a cheap laptop :) Actually WaveRT is a lot easier to deal with
than WaveCyclic.

/R