[wdmaudiodev] Re: WavePciStream runs out of mappings

  • From: Markus Bollinger <bollinger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 09:51:05 +0100

Tim, Jeff and Eugene, thank you for your answers.
It is good to know that I am not the only one with this problem.
But changing driver architecture or implementing my own streaming interface
is not really a solution that I expected to do....

@Tim : no video, but multi stereo :
My device is multichannel and implements 6 stereo wave miniports
(IMiniportWavePci). The customer application is streaming to the 6 wave
devices.

Couldn't someone from Microsoft give an advice what I should/could do ?
- Creating a support ticket for MSDN subscription for this problem ?
- Trying to file a Windows bug
- Re-writing my driver and embedded firmware in case of Microsoft ignoring
this, even if there are more than 3 companies able to reproduce ?

Best regards,
Markus.