[wdmaudiodev] Re: WaveFormatExtensible - problems about the number of channels

  • From: "Ionut Mihai Voiculet" <netvim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 02:07:21 +0300

Hi !

Well, that didn't help me at all. For example, I have a computer with a Midiman Delta 1010 LT.

The DirectKS reports that I have 1 (ONE) device:
- Midiman Delta 1010LT - 12 in / 10 out

The point is that I want to use the DirectSound, NOT the DirectKS.
So, DirectSound does NOT report 1 device, but 6:
- M Audio Delta 1010LT Multichannel (which has 12 outputs)
- M Audio Delta 1010LT 1/2 (2 outputs, just a simple stereo DS device)
- M Audio Delta 1010LT 3/4 (2 outs)
- M Audio Delta 1010LT 5/6 (2 outs)
- M Audio Delta 1010LT 7/8 (2 outs)
- M Audio Delta 1010LT S/PDIF (2 outs)

So, I will need somehow, to get the number of input/output channels for EACH of this DirectSound devices. The DirectKS, sees all the above as a SINGLE device (which from the physical point of view is correct)

So, please anybody if you can help me with this ...

VIM.

Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 22:55:16 +0200
From: Waldemar Haszlakiewicz <waldemar.haszlakiewicz@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [wdmaudiodev] Re: WaveFormatExtensible - problems about the number of

Check the old board messages->there is an example for directks. Maybe
it includes something about that too.

Look for directks.exe.

Waldemar