[wdmaudiodev] WMP debug message

  • From: Yan Yan <yanyan9@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 23:05:18 +0800

Hi All,

I am using an AMD Quad core system. When playback an audio CD using WMP, I some
times will have some 'red cross' in front of the sound track if I click the
"Next" button. It happens on all the audio CDs I tested so far, but if I use a
virtual CD ROM to playback the CD content extracted from the disk, or use an
MP3 CD, the issue will not happen. And I am using an onboard audio device with
7.1 speaker config with 48K sample rate, it is not likely to be a load issue,
as least it does not seem like it.. The issue is not with my DVD ROM either,
because I have the same issue with an external DVD ROM as well.

I am wondering if there is any flag or anything to enable WMP to print out some
debug message so that I can have more details of why WMP fails to open the new
stream when the "Next" button is clicked?

Thank you.

Angela