[wdmaudiodev] Re: WHQL for virtual audio driver

  • From: "Arthur Chung (RDCT)" <arthur_chung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 02:11:59 +0000

See. Many thanks.

I'll try to file the request then.

________________________________
從: wdmaudiodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [wdmaudiodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] 代表
Matthew van Eerde [Matthew.van.Eerde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
寄件日期: 2015年11月24日 上午 09:59
至: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
主旨: [wdmaudiodev] Re: WHQL for virtual audio driver

Yup.

Enumeration (ROOT\..., HDAUDIO\..., USB\...) and class (System, Media, …) are
independent concepts.

For your driver, ROOT\... and Class=Media are correct.

The test bug is specific to ROOT\... – changing your Class=Media won’t make any
difference.