[wdmaudiodev] Re: WHQL for virtual audio driver

  • From: "Arthur Chung (RDCT)" <arthur_chung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2015 01:28:41 +0000

Thanks for your reply.

The driver is supposed to be capture-only.

Audio should flow from an AP to the virtual device, then to another AP.

Because I couldn't modify the destination AP, I need a virtual device for it to
get audio.

從: wdmaudiodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [wdmaudiodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] 代表
Matthew van Eerde [Matthew.van.Eerde@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
寄件日期: 2015年11月3日 上午 12:32
至: wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
主旨: [wdmaudiodev] Re: WHQL for virtual audio driver

What do you mean by “virtual”, exactly? Where does audio go when you play to it?