[wdmaudiodev] WHQL for virtual audio driver

  • From: "Arthur Chung (RDCT)" <arthur_chung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <wdmaudiodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:46:42 +0000

Hi,

I'm wondering whether a virtual audio driver could pass WHQL tests?
If so, how do I skip some tests (like Round Trip Test) that need physical
connections?

Thanks,
Arthur
This correspondence is from Cyberlink Corp. and is intended only for use by the
recipient named herein, and may contain privileged, proprietary and/or
confidential information, and is intended only to be seen and used by named
addressee(s). You are notified that any discussion, dissemination, distribution
or copying of this correspondence and any attachments, is strictly prohibited,
unless otherwise authorized or consented to in writing by the sender. If you
have received this correspondence in error, please notify the sender
immediately, and please permanently delete the original and any copies of it
and any attachment and destroy any related printouts without reading or copying
them.